Friday 9 May 2008

Rolling rolling rolling....

No, not Rawhide, but the base area for the shed. I spent the morning getting it level and then my plot neighbour Jim informed me there was a roller somewhere on the site that anyone could use.

20 minutes later and I had found it and trundled it back to our plot. That got the base nice and level and certainly made sure it was well compacted.

The next step was to lay the concrete bas, this came in the form of old concrete fence panel bits, we have used 4 and need to dig up 2 more from the abandoned plot. This was made much easier with Jims help.

Now to wait for the shed to arrive.

On our shared plot I also dug over, weeded and raked a bed for Sparkly to plant some extra carrots in. We also planted 3 rows of 'Minipop' sweetcorn.

No comments: